The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!! The best part of the whole "PTN Sparge Episode" was the fact that they were all into it... "Ok... yup... oh yeah... that's makes sense. Wow, Paul's super smart about brewing!"

They did what you told them... and just when they starting running off the extra 12 gallons...

... you left.

As if you were saying, "Ok.. well... my work here is complete!"

... and then, for the next 40 minutes as the gallons just piled up and piled up and piled up... they went from "Yeaaaaaa!!! Paul is super awesome for helping us!!" to... "Uhhh... this seems like a lot of water"... to... "This can't be right"... to... the inevitable... "&*%(in' PAUL!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!! JEEEEEEEESUS!!! We're gonna be boiling for a week!!!"

Watching a noob make the entire Paul experience life-cycle was an absolute site to behold.

I'm still giggling.

Nah... Paul's just pulling his grumpy old man routine...

"Bacccccck in MY day... we didn't have none a' these fancy shcmancy snowww boards... we taped good old dubya dubya one bomb shells to our feet with leather straps and pushed each other down the hill! ANNNNNND we LOVED it! Damn whipper-snappers and there new fangled thingamabobs!!"

"And when we were done going down the hill, we strapped those bombs to our backs and WALKED back up to the hill. And it took THREE HOURS. AND WE LOVED IT."

LOL!!! Oh Jesus... have you MET Paul??? He's not walking up any hills. I think, back in the day, they would just lash a few ropes around him, fix 'em up to a small team of oxen and let them drag him back up.

He CLAIMS that he walked up the Thunderbolt (Mt. Greylock) last year, but he high-tailed it out of town before I could buy him a drink. I'm not sure he even left his living room.

Yak. Yak. Yak.

All I hear is a lot of noise. What a surprise.

And I don't bad mouth all snowboarders, just the out of control ones who careen down the hill without looking where they are going and end up bashing into good, decent, God fearing Americans. Like me.

Thanks to everyone who help me spend my 500 dollars lol. I was going to just focus on kegging but was convinced to go all grain. So i bought a 15 gallon kettle on the right, a ball valve and bazooka screen (which is to big at 12" any ideas to make it smaller would help)for the cooler and i got another keg as well as some small stuff. Thanks again! Also got a vicky grain mill and a johnson temp controller as well as a scale.

image-1434111116.jpg

FoulMouth said:
Thanks to everyone who help me spend my 500 dollars lol. I was going to just focus on kegging but was convinced to go all grain. So i bought a 15 gallon kettle on the right, a ball valve and bazooka screen (which is to big at 12" any ideas to make it smaller would help)for the cooler and i got another keg as well as some small stuff. Thanks again! Also got a vicky grain mill and a johnson temp controller as well as a scale.

Just roll the bazooka screen end to make it smaller.

Just wasted a solid fifteen minutes getting caught up with this Masshole thread. It was OK, because I was on the phone with a Pakistani help desk that kept putting me on hold with some kind of Abba-crap music playing. Fit right in with reading material.

Of course, three of those minutes were wasted trying to listen to the two Bossholes in that video say wicked lame sheet. Paki and Bawston accents don't blend well in one conversation.

I gotta agree, Nomar did suck (at least at the end).

Best part of the video was the cool I Hate Payton Manning T-Shirt. It was too short though.

It should have read -

I Hate All Mannings, starting with the has-been, lame old man, working the way down to the Has Been, lame neck older brother, and ending with the "I'm better than Brady" Eli.

After Sunday, Tom's going to have 4 times as many rings as the entire Manning Die-nasty....

Has anyone had blue hills brewery antimatter ale single malt from canton ma it is not filtered which is fine to a degree but it's very dirty almost like fish food and there is a strong alcohol taste at the finish which is terrible. I'm guessing the focus was on alcohol level and not taste anyone else try it.

Ok had the blue hills brewery Wampatuck wheat. I have to say better then the antimatter but has a minor metallic finish and is very carbonated.

They use 2 different boil kettles. I swear that's the issue in at least 1 of their beers. The wheat is done in house and I bet that he hasn't changed the water filter.

Yeager has to dress up in a french maid outfit, clean the house spotless and give his wife a two hour foot massage for every hour of a brew day at his place. He's only up to five hours so he's gotta a little more work to do before a date can be set.

He's got a lot more than that to do, clean the garage with his tooth brush including the driveway, the grout in the bathrooms, find new locks for the upstairs bathrooms from Paul's up decker joke the pervious years.

The list grows and grows.

Yeager has to dress up in a french maid outfit, clean the house spotless and give his wife a two hour foot massage for every hour of a brew day at his place. He's only up to five hours so he's gotta a little more work to do before a date can be set.

I thought I heard that the French Maid outfit and the foot thing was his idea?

Back