The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too lazy to drive over to Jack’s Abbey, so instead I had a flight and saw the Sox getting ki, um working to get ahead at lost shoe. Nice space, decent brews nothing strange on tap.

Yea. You won't find them at any packy. Their event tomorrow has a lot of good guest breweries

https://www.trilliumbrewing.com/field-trip-info

I was going to go but a release at Henry & Fran's was postponed to tomorrow due to glycol chiller problems

As awesome as that would be I have to be at a conference and get ready to teach some shiz on Sunday. I didn’t see anything from them at the package store.

So here’s the thing. Spawn 1 is having a NextGen-spawn due around the end of October. I’d post a pic of the US that is truly incredible but I can’t because of some f’ing update that doesn’t let us link pics from our phones any more. Just as well, no one wants to see intra uterine pics of my generational progeny. (But it truly is a f’ing phenomenal pic. When we had an US of Spawn 1 done it looked like we were growing banana creme pudding).

So I’m a bit up in the air. I don’t want to skip a year of Masstoberfest but family stuff is WAY more important. Let’s face it, I don’t like most of you aresholes. Not you, Smurf, I love your little blue arse.

Hit the little plus symbol in the bottom left... that’ll bring up the “full reply screen”

IMG_3188.JPG

I live so far away from that end of the universe, as to be essentially on the dark side of the moon.

You know, West of 495. By a bit.

Brewed three batches today for Spawn’s party. Brewed a Blue Moon clone (1.041), the Double D (Damned Drinkable) IPA (1.058) and the Talkywacker American light standard (1.035). Kitchen fiery as my ex-wife’s tongue. I need a cold beer.

Did you do a 8 hour sparge for old times sake?

Back