The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, you’ve been making a lot of noise lately about my girth. I’m wondering if you can even fit in one of your old Brooks Brothers suits from your days in high finance? You’ve been packing it on like a grizzly bear in late October lately.

Last edited:
I mean, I don't really care if you guys are jumping each other's bones or whatever, but can you slide this into your DMs so we don't have to read about it?

You know, you’ve been making a lot of noise lately about my girth. I’m wondering if you can even fit in one of your old Brooks Brothers suits from your days in high finance? You’ve been packing it on like a grizzly bear in late October lately.

Down 17 lbs since Jan which is less than I weighed when I was wearing suits. So any time you wanna hop on a scale big man, just say the word

panda.jpg

You’re killing me Smalls.

17 pounds. That’s f’ing priceless.

Seriously. Tell the truth. You weigh yourself before and after you drop a deuce, don’t you?

Hey it’s all good.... We’re all chubby guys with a closet full of tonnage appropriate wardrobe. But your claim of a 17 pound melt off is just f’ing adorable!

Keep powering through those celery sticks with your chicken wings. They’re magic.

Latest posts

Back