The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape and PTN!

245625a9cc6dfe01416ac7de2a1502c16a95ab86a5d6dd44ec1f7e0f98240228.jpg

I'm picturing you during your trip to "Breck." Hanging out in the hot tub après ski, drooling over the girls, slurping down some beers and being an all around pervert.

"Hey there Little Momma, have you been coming here to Breck for long? I came out for the Patriots game and then decided to make a Slay-cation out of it. Yep, I own a brewery back home, a BIG brewery. It's name? Uhhh... Bog Inn. I'm sure you've heard of me. Sure would like to see your mash tun. Get it? That was brewers humor. Have I mentioned that I own a brewery and that I'm a jet setter? Look, I'm here at Breck. Alone. In a hot tub. With yo....... Hey, where are you going?"

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1483744958.717293.jpg

Jesus Hoppy... just move to freakin Mass and get it over with. Christ... so obsessed with us.

Isn't there some cool "Seattle D-Nozzle Hootinanny" thread you could creep stalk?

It's like a 50 car pile up on the highway...you can't avoid looking at the disaster. And it's funny when PTN talks to himself.

When did the world tilt on its axis and it's now only one space after a period? WTF? Who felt the f'ing need to fu(k with that? Really, you had nothing better to do?

"Hey, I know how to fu(k with folks. Only one space. That will totally mess with their heads."

"Ya! And after they get used to that, we'll change it to The Father, the Son and some guy named Louie."

When did the world tilt on its axis and it's now only one space after a period? WTF? Who felt the f'ing need to fu(k with that? Really, you had nothing better to do?

"Hey, I know how to fu(k with folks. Only one space. That will totally mess with their heads."

"Ya! And after they get used to that, we'll change it to The Father, the Son and some guy named Louie."

I can't help it. Mrs. Stegasauros (probably more like Mrs. Stegbauer, but you know how kids are..........) beat it into our heads that there are TWO SPACES AFTER A PERIOD, sometimes literally, so forever and ever and ever there shall be two spaces after a period in everything I type.

Does that make you feel better, old man?

Working full time and doing 20-25 hours a week in clinical being slave labor. Can't take the time to go to Breck with the cool peeps, can't be bothered going to Gunstock. Maybe next year.

Besides, I don't even own a pair of cool avalanche pants like yours. I just learned how to dig a pit 30 years ago in Tuckermans Ravine. Much better to avoid an avalanche than rely in spiffy pants to help people find you.

Working full time and doing 20-25 hours a week in clinical being slave labor. Can't take the time to go to Breck with the cool peeps, can't be bothered going to Gunstock. Maybe next year.

Besides, I don't even own a pair of cool avalanche pants like yours. I just learned how to dig a pit 30 years ago in Tuckermans Ravine. Much better to avoid an avalanche than rely in spiffy pants to help people find you.

you should have saved better

We need to come up with a good Trump drinking game. Anybody ever play Bob, to the old Bob Newhart show? Every time somebody says 'Bob' you take a drink. You can barely make it to the first set of commercials before you're blotto. We need something similar today. Every time he says "Build a wall?" Every time they show one of his creepy kids? Every time some crazy rabid protester gets dragged off by the Secret Service?

Suggestions?

Back