The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Grace, when spawn gets the hang of this beer brewing, the lads will be
beating a path to her door. ... :mug:

Happy Halloween... I'd liked to give them sand and pebbles but I don't want to have to hose the house down, nerds and gummy candies are what they're getting. And I'm going to bring out das boot and maybe finish off the keg of Oktoberfest. TREAT !

It is with a truly heavy heart that I announce, after over a year battling cancer, today a little after 6am, Paul The Original, passed away. Many of you knew him from the boards here, and many of you knew him personally from the Witches Brew where he always hung out and often worked always ready with a joke or making fun of me. Paul was an avid brewer and great friend. He leaves behind his wife Mary, sons Stephen and Matthew, their wives, and 5 grandchildren. He will be a sorely missed personality at The Witches Brew, here and at local brew parties.

So please raise a glass to a great guy and a great friend.

As soon as I have details about the arraignments I will post them here. Please keep his family in your prayers.

The Nurse just called me with the news. Sad day. I didn't know Paul that well but enough to know he was a really good guy.

Really sorry Chris, I'm sure you were friends and that's awful news.

Suk ... :( . sad news indeed. won't be the same tag teaming Gilligan.
God speed PTO, prayers sent to family.

The wake will be Friday 5-8 at http://sperrymchoul.com And the funeral is Saturday at 10am at St. Mary's in Foxborro. All attendees are asked to meet at the church. He picked a church as close to the Witches Brew as he could get......

Seriously tempted to take a ride over to JP...

http://www.samueladams.com/blog/201...g-papi-with-big-hapi-a-specialty-beer-release

Papi_300x200.file

Cheers!

Back