The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an El Niño of epic proportions cooking down on the equator. El Niño's are when the much warmer waters of the western Pacific Ocean slosh across to the east. The ocean level in the western Pacific is a few inches higher than in the east. Current theory (pardon the unintended pun) is that every few years (10-15) the forces equilibrate and the warm water sloshes eastward to sort of reboot the system.
Who da fuq cares?

Rain. The drought in the western U.S. will probably get a good bit better by spring

And now you know.

Just trying to raise the admittedly low bar around here.

There is an El Niño of epic proportions cooking down on the equator. El Niño's are when the much warmer waters of the western Pacific Ocean slosh across to the east. The ocean level in the western Pacific is a few inches higher than in the east. Current theory (pardon the unintended pun) is that every few years (10-15) the forces equilibrate and the warm water sloshes eastward to sort of reboot the system.
Who da fuq cares?

Rain. The drought in the western U.S. will probably get a good bit better by spring

And now you know.

Just trying to raise the admittedly low bar around here.

Leave the El Nino talk to AZ. ;)

Are you pulling s Dude-like "I have to get my finger amputated" play? If so, you suck. If your El Niño is really having his tonsils out I suggest you put on your big girl panties and grow a pair of nads. It a f'ing t&a. Da fuq? A particularly backwards second year resident with a twitch could handle that operation. The niño will be fine. Probably grow up to be a total ****** like his old man.

Are you pulling s Dude-like "I have to get my finger amputated" play? If so, you suck. If your El Niño is really having his tonsils out I suggest you put on your big girl panties and grow a pair of nads. It a f'ing t&a. Da fuq? A particularly backwards second year resident with a twitch could handle that operation. The niño will be fine. Probably grow up to be a total ****** like his old man.

Well, my la nina is have her tonsils out too on Friday.

Ya happy now, you insensitive prick? ;) :p

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from commenting on my being an insensitive prick. I have a wife who has that base covered, thank you very much. She doesn't need any help. She's got game.

K, let's just go bomb's Cape's "pro" thread like a bunch of people are right now, including an admin. ;)

Ok. That should be fun

Hope your kid doesn't croak during his surgery, that would totally screw up your vacation time for this year. That would suck.

*kids

And yes, I know. New parent syndrome......I know millions of tonsil surgeries happen every month, yet all I can think about is the one you hear about in the news where the kid dies. :eek:

*kids

And yes, I know. New parent syndrome......I know millions of tonsil surgeries happen every month, yet all I can think about is the one you hear about in the news where the kid dies. :eek:

The twins will be fine. I promise. And I know, because I slept at a Holiday Inn like a year ago.

Besides, when else can you say "T&A" and be talking about your kids!?!

These Massholes give me the warm fuzzies, for sure.

I met a guy named AHTHUH. He was great. He must have been a friend of Paulie's because he was burning his pizzas for him. He taught me a lot about navigational software. He was the nice person there. Oh, Bulls Beers - he was nice to me too. That's probably because they didn't know me yet.

But I think that the Massholes in general are a fun group. At least, they eat well. So, that's one fun thing in their favor.

My daughter had tonsils and adenoids out. Doctor said the tonsils were the biggest they had seen. They usually don't take them at age two, but she was having so many issues. She was bouncing around the next day. More wear and tear on the parents than on this patient.

Is it that obvious? Do we need to post that picture of PTN again?

No, but you could post a photo of those ABTs and that brisket, and I'll drool all over. Again.

Or your prime rib. Or pasta. Or lamb chops. Wearing stretchy pants on the way home was a stroke of brilliance- thanks for the tip! :D

Ah. Good ole play by play about a team from NYC on a Masshole thread. Just what I wanted to read this morning.

And I just finished getting the burnt taste out of my mouth from the blackened pizza. Too bad PTN and Ahthuh weren't trying to make cajun-style pies.

That would have been ahhwesum.

You know what's ****ed up? I'm actually brewing BEER tomorrow! Spent yesterday afternoon re-doing my old wort chiller, and getting a coat of oxide on my new 10-gallon brewpot. Steinbier, too! I should make Smurphie come out and help, since he bailed on us at Masstoberfest.

I think I am going to cook a whole hog next weekend, looking for suggestions. Should I smoke it, cook it in my half finished homemade pizza oven, for the half burned half raw taste, or possible deep fry it?
Please discuss, I think we could all benefit from this.

As the leading expert on most everything men with larger than average penises find interesting, and in particular on cooking a whole hog, I have the following suggestions for you. The first thing you should do is go down to your local garden center. Go find the biggest bucket they have and buy it. Also buy yourself the tallest and fattest cactus they have. Go home, fill the bucket up with rubbing alcohol, shove the cactus up your arse, sit down in the bucket and then set it on fire.

That's what I would suggest you do.

You could listen to Paul or you could listen to a guy who has a "how to roast a whole hog" video that has 2.5 million views on Youtube.

... paul's super smart though. Just look at the pizza thread.

Back