The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do. Though the tap room is < 6 miles from home I doubt I'll be able to get over there for the opening.

Tax prep weekend. Could get ugly.

I hope the place turns out good because the Horseshoe and Rail Trail are totally mobbed up on the average Saturday evening...

Cheers!

Must be Hump Day today, because I certainly feel like a camel is right behind me with his ugly paws on my shoulders pinning me down as his big fat lips slobber all over the back of my head. And no, thank gawd I'm nowhere near PTN (as it would be hard to figure out the difference between him and a sweating camel).

WTF does Belichick have to blow up the team every year? The Pats still have to spend a boatload of cash over the next two years to get to the minimum spending requirements of the CBA, or they have to write a check to the Players association. We couldn't spend the extra $5M for Revis? WTF?

Tomorrow, Bill Belichick , you may look like a genius, and I'll be worshiping you again.
But Today, Bill Belichick, GFY, really really hard.

Why the **** does everyone have to panic about the moves that the Pats make EVERY ****ING YEAR, when EVERY ****ING YEAR they're at least in the AFC Championship game?

Hey, I can Byatch for a day, OK? And by the way, complete byatching and moaning ain't the same as panicking........

It's either that, or try and give two craps about the Red Sox almost ready to start their 10 month long epic journey to boredom, or the Celtics last minute dash to stave off mortality, or the Bruins slow, painful spiral into a mediocre playoff spurt.

Can't we just, for once, march into a new season with more weapons than an aircraft carrier, a stealth bomber, SEAL TEAM 6 and a nuclear submarine combined? Can't we for once sign everyone, spend more than everyone, and then still march into the AFC Championship, then the Superbowl, and then Immortality leaving behind nothing but crushed, whining, completely destroyed husks of opponents? HUH? JUST ONCE?? Please.

Don't sleep on the Sox this year. They're going to hit a TON, and it's obviously early but the pitching's looked half-ass decent so far. And no one gives a **** about the C's, but they're actually almost watchable again. Not going to win ****, but they're getting better.

And I thought I was the only one that couldn't figure out WTF he was talking about - I've been looking for some new trade or signing news all morning - F'ing PTN needs a piss test.........or at least a nap.

PTN corner.jpg

Back