The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. He deserved it. He was going around hitting everyone there in the balls. I just happened to get him good.

yeager1977 said:
Wow you must have been really drunk not to remember.

I remember you trying to punch a bunch of guys in the dick... using the back of your throat..... and then your crying in shame after being rejected a dozen times.

Cape Brewing said:
I remember you trying to punch a bunch of guys in the dick... using the back of your throat..... and then your crying in shame after being rejected a dozen times.

If that's what you remember you just proved my point. You were way to drunk and hallucinating

Yeager said one day to Cape,
If I say no that makes it rape
So if you try to punch my cock
I'll call the police, you'll be in the dock
You'll have to take the witness stand
And tell the judge why you cock punched a man

And Cape looked back at the little boy
And said "You're married to a blow up toy"
No one believes a word you say
And it's not just because you're gay
So tell your story, knucklehead
And I will punch you in the head
Not the one atop your shoulders
The tiny one with tiny boulders

Would somebody please punch him in the kahk? Seriously. I've got $100 bucks for the second guy who walks up to Chris, winds up and throws a haymaker to his teeny tiny kahk.

If he throws up I'll make it $200. If he needs ambulance transport to a trauma center and surgical intervention I'm good for half a yard.

Double or nuttin' for Rookie. That's right!!! You kick Rookie in the nads and it requires a urological intervention and I pay you one grand. Cash.

(I'm 99 44/100 % sure that the guys at the Bog will reimburse me. If they don't ill just consider it my Xmas present to the Massholes.)

I'm using my new spike kettle for the first time. It's great, but I should of bought the 15 gallon instead of the 10. I don't know what the hell I was thinking..I'll be ordering the 15 tomorrow. I guess it's good to have a few nice kettles.

Back