The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HawksBrewer said:
I respect your verbal jousting (in)abilities. Should be a good season for both organizations.

You're correct both teams should have a good season. Doesn't hurt that your Amstel light crew only has to play the Wings 2 times this year.

revelation said:
But how are Wings' uniforms because I hear the Blackhawks have the best and a well dressed team always wins.

True true
But if the B's play many teams with a goaltending performance like we saw tonight we're in for a long season. Giguere played out of his mind.

paulthenurse said:
Free lobster shower anyways.

Rockin out to some Three Dog on the subway ride home.

"We'll I've never been to heaven
But I've been to Oklahoma
Oh they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember."

Is that a like a golden shower?

Where's that eyeroll emoticon?

:rolleyes: Ah, there it is.

Good game by the Bruins today, but now it's time for baseball!
Hoping for a game 1 win by Lester and the Sox to set the tone.

Have to add Joe Buck and Timi Mccarver to the People-I-Should-Be-Able-To-Kill book. Gawd I can't stand either one of those efftards...

Cheers!

Didja know that Joe West's nearly as bad a singer as he is an umpire?[...]

Being old I've seen more than my fair share of Joe West, and usually he leaves me wanting to add his name to the same book with Buck and Mccarver. But - as much as I'd like to deny it - last night he was actually on the money on virtually every call he made. Detroit's pitchers were totally painting, and the check swings were through the strike zone. Every one of them - except for that last one that got the fans cheering.

It was a great game of which we came up on the short end. Was thankful we got that one hit and avoided an extra level of ignominy.

Sure as hell hope the Sox don't leave for Detroit down 2...

Cheers!

busy sunday funday. brewed an IPA, smoked 2 racks of ribs, 5 pounds of Wings, made a buffalo chicken dip, and a queso, now gonna sit down with friends and watch the pats game

ComcastWineRookie said:
busy sunday funday. brewed an IPA, smoked 2 racks of ribs, 5 pounds of Wings, made a buffalo chicken dip, and a queso, now gonna sit down with friends and watch the pats game

Nice! I cleaned and filled two kegs, went apple picking, made bread, put together a pot of beef stew, and picked up a bit in my kitchen. All in a days work!

ComcastWineRookie said:
Very nice, sounds like you were busy. I can even overlook the Habs avatar. Cheers

Back