The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure a few of you guys will enjoy this GIF.

ortiz.gif

That's pretty funny...

paulthenurse said:
From the Urban Dictionary... 1. Bukakke Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

2. This treatment is usually filmed and mainly offered in Japan.

Elsewhere in the news...

NASA's Juno spacecraft to become fastest man-made object as it slingshots around Earth towards Jupiter

At 3:21 p.m. (EDT), NASA'S Juno Mission spacecraft will slingshot around Earth towards Jupiter, accelerating to 25 miles per second along the way and becoming the fastest man-made object in history. A .50-caliber bullet travels at about half a mile a second, by contrast -- nowhere near the blistering speed of Juno.

And nowhere near the speed of Yeager running for home when a Mrs Yeager calls.

From the Urban Dictionary...

1. Bukakke
Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

this s the first one on urban dictionary, I went with the 2nd definition because I was afraid of offending some people.

From the Urban Dictionary...

1. Bukakke
Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

Whatever you do, don't look up what a Rusty Trombone is....:eek: or :D depending on your mood..

Best uniform? Best uniform? This isn't a fashion show. As for the rest, that is why they play the games. Still does not mean you team, city, and beer are not total crap.
:D

I respect your verbal jousting (in)abilities. Should be a good season for both organizations.

I don't even like the Bruins. NHL sucks worse than Chicago. Or at least tied. NHL is all about screwing fans out of money and providing minimum value for maximum cost. The first lock out got me to tune out. This most recent one turned me against them. I like hockey (I play) but I wouldn't think to watch NHL. Fortunately for me, Olympic hockey is this winter.

i don't even like the bruins. Nhl sucks worse than chicago. Or at least tied. Nhl is all about screwing fans out of money and providing minimum value for maximum cost. The first lock out got me to tune out. This most recent one turned me against them. I like hockey (i play) but i wouldn't think to watch nhl. Fortunately for me, olympic hockey is this winter.

wtf?

I don't even like the Bruins. NHL sucks worse than Chicago. Or at least tied. NHL is all about screwing fans out of money and providing minimum value for maximum cost. The first lock out got me to tune out. This most recent one turned me against them. I like hockey (I play) but I wouldn't think to watch NHL. Fortunately for me, Olympic hockey is this winter.

You've obviously never been to the UC. Sorry to hear that.

Best uniform?

Seriously?

When you sober up you're going to wonder what you did while you were under the influence.. And you'll be worried that somehow you managed to pull your own pants down in public. And you'll come back here to continue your usual patter and will read back a few pages.

And there its going to be. The post you wrote where you claimed that your team is the best because they have the best f'ing uniforms.

And you will send Cape a desperate message, begging him to tell you how to establish a second identity here, because you KNOW you have lost ALL credibility here and we're just going to laugh at you from this moment on.

Best uniforms!

That's farkin' great!

Best uniform?

Seriously?

When you sober up you're going to wonder what you did while you were under the influence.. And you'll be worried that somehow you managed to pull your own pants down in public. And you'll come back here to continue your usual patter and will read back a few pages.

And there its going to be. The post you wrote where you claimed that your team is the best because they have the best f'ing uniforms.

And you will send Cape a desperate message, begging him to tell you how to establish a second identity here, because you KNOW you have lost ALL credibility here and we're just going to laugh at you from this moment on.

Best uniforms!

That's farkin' great!

Maybe the problem is that he is sober...

Back