The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a great day fishing, caught about 30 cod and haddock keepers combined. another 40 or so too small. Baked fish on Friday night, fish chowder for dinner sat and Fried fish on Sunday. Still have a boatload in the freezer.

He hasn't smelled it in years, Last time he got a whiff he was the equipment boy for the Smith College junior varsity wrestling team, the Carpet Munchers. They fired him after an entire load of dirty laundry went missing. Reminds me of the laundry scene from the movie Porkys

Most amazing thing I've seen in sports in awhile. That his leg was broken tripled the big balls factor.

Love the local sports wags comparing that level of commitment to baseball players...

Cheers!

Imagine an Italian soccer player...

So I ran into Yeager yesterday and he told me that his wife has started wearing a Bruins sweater with the number 30 on it.

I said "I guess you wont be going five hole anytime soon. "

"That's nothing new but does she have to taunt me with it?"

"There is laundry on the field."

"I'm not sure but I think he got him for Excessive N00bosity."

"Here it is..."

"I have the AZ guy with quoting Revvy in a non noob thread and compounding the offense by attributing the quote to him. That's a fifteen yard penalty AND loss of down!"

"Some might call that extreme but there is no place for that sort of thing in this thread

I've been a fan of new england pro teams since I was four and snuck a pillow speaker and AM radio to bed to listen to games. A good five decades that - without the Celtics - amounted to not a lot of hardware.

Otoh, this last decade+ has been phenomenal. There's always one team or another that's in it to the end, and the Duck Boats roll frequently.

Yup. I like this a lot better than the good ol' days...

Cheers! :)

I've been a fan of new england pro teams since I was four and snuck a pillow speaker and AM radio to bed to listen to games. A good five decades that - without the Celtics - amounted to not a lot of hardware.

Otoh, this last decade+ has been phenomenal. There's always one team or another that's in it to the end, and the Duck Boats roll frequently.

Yup. I like this a lot better than the good ol' days...

Cheers! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuHYVmWlmU

... they've still got another series to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuHYVmWlmU

... they've still got another series to win.

Of course. I wasn't being presumptuous about the ultimate outcome, but just to get this far (recalling game seven vs Toronto) even if they didn't win the cup the ride has been as exciting as a team's fans could hope for. And as I really don't set my Real Life to any team's run, the entertainment value is what I'm hoping for all along. I give the Bs two hearty thumbs up on that score...

Cheers! ;)

'Cause you piss off David Ortiz, the next one he's going to hit is going to be 500 feet. Did you see how he responded to Petey being intentionally walked in front of him?

Ortiz-walk.gif

Famous as ****, mother****ers!

Not to the practice squad (although that's where he belongs).

Can't stand Tebow, but if he's going to have success ANYWHERE, it's going to be in New England. We'll see if he truly wants to play for the Pats the first time he gets asked a question by a reporter; if the answer is anything other than "I'm just happy for the opportunity to do anything I can to help win games in New England," he's not going to be here for long. Let's see now whether he's actually willing to put forth the effort, or if it's all been a facade.

The best part of that Tebow stupidity is the sound of complete, utter and absolute angst, horror and dismay in Mort's voice when I told him a few minutes ago. The man swore nonstop for ten minutes and never used the same word twice. That's an impressive off-color vocabulary right there.

The word from the JETS was that between the huddle and lining up under center, he used to forget the play call. Let's just say I'm not optimistic about the signing.

I kind of liked Mike Reiss' theory; basically Belichick saying "I've got such control over this locker room, I can bring in Tim Friggin' Tebow and make the media circus disappear."

Ortiz-walk.gif

Famous as ****, mother****ers!

I don't know what part of that clip is worse... Ortiz admiring or the pitcher doing the same. You give up a moon shot you don't watch it, you keep your head down and think about where you are going to drill the next guy up to bat. Baseball was a much better game when batters were scared of getting drilled in the ear.

He does that same whit every time. I bet it takes him 30 seconds to round the bases. Every f'ing time. Sorry but my player or not that's bull****. He needs to get a reminder up by his chin about that. Its disrespectful to the game, the other team and the pitcher.

Meh, who cares?

How 'bout ol' Ocho-Cinco? Thirty days in jail for patting his lawyer on the ass. Rule number one; don't disrespect the judge! Remember that the next time you get hauled into court for lewd and lascivious behavior.

Sweet Jesus. You've finally done it. You have finally morphed completely into a 90 year old woman.

"oh I don't like that mean Danny Ortiz. He doesn't play nice with the other boys."

The whole "I just threw a meatball that landed six hundred feet away but you looked at it for too long so now I'm going to hit someone" is the stupidest "unwritten rule" in all of sports. You threw a bad pitch; deal with it.

Totally agree with Bird... Look at the celebrations in all other sports and baseball's slow-walk after a homerun is offensive??? ESPECIALLY after a freakin walk-off home run after an intentional walk to get to you.

If I was Ortiz I woulda had my ballbag hanging out of my zipper, walking half as slow, with two middle fingers up the whole way around the bases.

Back