The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got out yesterday for a while. 6-8 foot swells out at the Brewster. Putting divers in the water wasn't a prudent idea so we dropped hooks inside. Tommy even up a lobster!

Flounder for supper last night.

image-3066001745.jpg

He's still in the hospital with a missing foot and d!ck. foot because of the chainsaw d!ck cause of the wife.

That's quite the trick she has, ripping my cock off from 4000+miles away!

The tree's cleaned up, no damage done. My neighbor (whose tree it was) offered to cart it all up to the dump for me, one less thing for me to do. The whole tree needs to come down, it's probably sixty feet tall but it's lost a lot of branches and it's all intertwined with power lines, guide wires for telephone poles; we got lucky it didn't do any damage.

But, couldn't justify buying a saw because I'm not taking THAT tree down and it's not THAT big a deal to dissolve my dead hookers in a barrel of lyme instead of cutting them up.

Why would you use lye? I'm telling you, shove those dead skanks in a 60 gallon barrel and fill it up with wort. That beer will have a sour, funky complexity that yeasts from the LHBS can't ever match. And if you use some of that yeast the next time SWMBO bakes bread your house will smell like a bakery from the wrong side of San Francisco!

Heading out on the water tomorrow for some Cod and Haddock. Going with the guys on the Tuna.com out of Gloucester, my annual trip with them. Should be alot of fun.

What kind of serving staff will be administering the Bog? Are there pictures on the companies website? Worse thing you could have representing a beverage company is a sausage fest. Just sayin.

Nope... the three owners and one volunteer... all dudes... sorry.

We're fairly certain it'll be worth stopping by though given the large amount of anticipated naked hot chic boobies. Once they see the bar and the try the beer... BINGO... naked boobies.

BOOK IT

Cape Brewing said:
Wasn't trying to be subtle. Why would I?

Just curious if anyone is going.

We are bringing 42 logs... I'll be PSYCHED if we run out by 7:45 on friday.

How do you have 42 logs? not able to sell the beer anywhere else?

How do you have 42 logs? not able to sell the beer anywhere else?

No... Just brought two more fermenters on line and have been brewing non-stop.

Trinity and Kinsale keep buying kegs, pretty much, half dozen at a whack and bottle sales take care of the rest. We have been closed for bottle sales fortwo weeks to save beer for this weekend.

The nice thing is BA buys all of the kegs for this weekend. So we get to walk in and hand them an invoice for 42 kegs... Which will help when we sign our new lease next week.

He's trying to see if you guys will be vacating your spot so that he can move in and open up his own, The Flogged Cat Brewery, specializing in Blueberry beer.

I can already imagine his advertising campaign.

Cue the famale voice... "Dammit Christopher, I thought I told you to take out the trash."

Male announcer's voice... "Flogged Cat Ale. As you drink more, her voice gets louder but you stop hearing it. And that's a very good thing."

And speaking of not following... I saw all the pictures you chuckle heads put up on FB and notable by their complete absence is the promised following of nekid bewbies. You PROMISED us nekid bewbies.

And still no naked bewbies.

I'm spending the night in an ICU with my dad. He's had a rough day. I could have used a few pics of Bog Water groupies, the nurses here are hideously ugly.

Ok I thought about what I just said and the potential for BW groupies to be hot...

Thank you for not posting pics of The Women of the Bog. With or without clothing....

Back