The "Dear" , "Sincerely" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear wife and red headed step child,
I love you guys dearly but the garage is my space. I'm brewing I would appreciate it if I could listen to my music. Not all about the bass.
Sincerely,
Gonna dig out his ear drums with a rusty spoon.
PS quit spitting spit wads everywhere. Sorry using grain wasn't good enough for you.

Dear Blickmann Industries,
Once I've ordered your pretty, stainless steel products that I hate paying so much for but finally saved up enough money to buy, you should teleport them to me instantly so that I can be mesmerized by their shiny goodness as soon as the gawdawful amount of money has left my account.
Sincerely,
The guy who should have an alcohol interlock on his PayPal account.

Dear BIB,
I inadvertently liked 3 of your posts in a row. I think that deserves fancy new pics of your fancy new Blichmann order in the what are you drinking now thread.

Sincerely,
Berry Punchin' Martha Floccer

Dear BIB,
I inadvertently liked 3 of your posts in a row. I think that deserves fancy new pics of your fancy new Blichmann order in the what are you drinking now thread.

Sincerely,
Berry Punchin' Martha Floccer

Is it a "what did you buy while while drinking" thread? If so, I'll post my autosparge when they teleport it to me!

Dear elevator users,
Though the "magic lifty thing" may show up sooner if you hit both up and down buttons, this is not the optimal way to use said device. Getting in the elevator whilst still descending then standing in my way because you were too useless to wait for it to be returning from the basement is a waste of both of our time.
Sincerely, guy who knows desired direction of travel.

(Just to keep it light in here...)

Dear St. David's ER staff (esp PA Felipe),

Thanks for doing such a good job stitching up my little girl after she ran through a sliding glass door last weekend.

Sincerely,
her dad

Ouch:(

Dear neighbors with the fn dogs....
Quit letting your dog's crappie in my yard or Clean the crap up my granddaughter plays in that lawn. And just because my lawn looks better than any one else's doesn't mean that you need to try to damage it with dog p.

Sincerely guy who hates the smell of dog crappie in the morning!

Dear jealous a-holes everywhere --
She may be your (soon-to-be-ex)wife, but that doesn't mean she's your property!
Sincerely,
Annoyed photographer who's model didn't show due to domestic issues!

(sorry to bring everyone down, but I had to vent where no one would have any clue who I'm talking about!)

Dear God,

55029481.jpg

Sincerely,
Irresponsible Sunday Drinker

Dear Work,
Stop getting in the way of my brewing and the next brewbarn article.

Sincerely
Me.

Dear Cocky Homebrewers,

Your better-than-the-rest comments deter a lot of people that have read many books and articles that would often rather hear it from the mouth of experience.

Sincerely,
New Homebrewer

Dear New Home Brewers,

You're just gonna have to accept the fact that I'm the best brewer that ever lived. If you try real hard for many years, might might become almost as good as me. Probably not though.

Sincerely,
The Guy That Made The Best Beer In The World

Dear guy that made the best beer in the world,

This time at least share the recipe before deleting the thread.

Sincerely
HBT

Dear guy that made the best beer in the world,

This time at least share the recipe before deleting the thread.

Sincerely
HBT

Dear HBT,

I'll do one better. I'll post an 8 minute video of my kitchen tiles while I drink beer and tell you how good it is before I delete the thread without posting the recipe or process.

Sincerely,
Captain Butt Hurt Cry Baby Pants

P.S. Why don't you guys believe me?

Dear witster,

I hope you're still out there lurking the forums. You may have deleted the thread, but you left behind one of the best running jokes we've had in a long time.

Sincerely,
HBT

Dear HBT,

I'll do one better. I'll post an 8 minute video of my kitchen tiles while I drink beer and tell you how good it is before I delete the thread without posting the recipe or process.

Sincerely,
Captain Butt Hurt Cry Baby Pants

P.S. Why don't you guys believe me?

Dear Captain BHCBP

Will this video include dusty bottles, gratiutious sniffing (audible only), rusty pipes, and berry punches?

Sincerely,
Dar

Dear 'The "Dear", "Sincerely" Thread' thread,

This thread just got meta.

Sincerely,
Recursion

Last edited:
Dear "Dear" "Sincerely" thread,
I'm not sure how you're doing but I'm eating a sausage and pepper sandwich while drinking a citra IPA

Sincerely,
Someone who is not meta.

Dear Stout Season,
BK is going to be racking up some frequent flyer miles(as long as he doesn't start with himself)handing out berry punches,
Sincerely,
Wesley

Dear Wesley,

Your palate sucks.

Sincerely,
The Alchy Thread

Dear Other Posters on This Thread,

Consider your thread hijacked and hereafter filled with inside jokes.

Sincerely,
The Alchy Thread

Dear if ( she who puts the if in difficult),
Thank you for helping me bottle. You are way faster than brew buddy ( stoner who naps on couch).
Have fun at the bachelorette party tomorrow. I still think you should have put sucker on the sash. Even though you and the crazy birds will probably be on Colfax. It would be funny. ( edit).
Sincerely spend ( The money you are spending)
PS brewing with out the girls around having us fetch beers is gonna be awesome.

Dear Coffee,

For three years now, I have been convinced that you don't do crap but make me pee and deliver bad breath... Why do I keep buying you daily, and why are you $4.00?

Truly yours,
Sleep guy at work

Back