The "Dear" , "Sincerely" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear on call phone,
I f*$#+!? hate you. I know that I will get eight hours comp time. I don't care it is Friday and I just want beers, buddies, then some boobies. So once again f+*^ you stupid phone.
Sincerely,
Guy who worked his ass off and is getting loaded next week.
P.S. F$&@ you stupid phone.

Dear wild turkeys,

You wander around so free and without fear. You mock me, and for that you must pay. My best friend was taken by a coyote yesterday. She had eggs, dammit. There was nowhere for her to run. The man of the roost acts like such a cock but I swear he is just a ***** and hid to protect himself. One day, you will know the terror of becoming dinner. I have a hunch your time is coming soon.

Sweet dreams.

Sincerely,
Hen

Dear It's been awhile,

My wife made me a fantastic grill cheese sandwich earlier tonight. :ban:

Sincerely,
Hope yours did too.

Dear boobs,
It's been too long. Why are you attached to women that bring nothing but pain and drama?

Sincerely,
Damn close to being divorced. Happy being single, but want to play with boobs and not pay $20 per song, damnit.

Dear Damn Close to Being Divorced,

Why count on others for what you can do yourself? Get some implants.

Sincerely,
The greedy plastic surgeon in your town

Dear on call phone,
I f*$#+!? hate you. I know that I will get eight hours comp time. I don't care it is Friday and I just want beers, buddies, then some boobies. So once again f+*^ you stupid phone.
Sincerely,
Guy who worked his ass off and is getting loaded next week.
P.S. F$&@ you stupid phone.

Dear Cry Baby,

Grow Up

Sincerely, Dispatch(the one who called you)

Dear *******,
I'm sorry for what I ate yesterday that upset your friend, the stomach. Or for catching the bug my daughter had earlier this week. Or both.
Sincerely,
I haven't shat this much in a long time.

Dear Shamed Musician,

It's never too late to appreciate music. If anything this can only make you better.

Sincerely,

Someone who regrets not playing his own music anymore.

Dear Bears Fans,

We got your number

Sincerely, Packer Nation

ps.see the Bears still suck!

10609526_554838061284680_7189015968515144247_n.jpg

Dear Cowboys fan,

Hope you enjoyed the first half. We'll try not to blow the lead, but we probably will.

Sincerely,
The Dallas Cowboys

Dear First Batch I've Brewed Since Getting Back Into It,

Time is up... I'm coming for you when I get out of work, and Hell's comin' with me!

Sincerely,
Just kidding please turn out to be okay, please?!

Dear work tissues,
Why are you so scratchy?

Dear cough drops,
Why do you taste so bad?

Dear sinuses,
Open up so I can just scoop out all that mucus with a spoon.

All Sincerely,
My face

Dear Ken Grossman, Imperial Wizard of Sierra Nevada,

I like a lot of your products but I'm curious - why focus so much energy on events that try to bring all other craft breweries on board? Are those who don't play along viewed in a bad light by the beer drinking public? Are they seen as confidently independent? What's your goal in this, anyway?

Sincerely,

Not a big fan of the Beer Camp 12 pack

Dear Alex Smith,

You still suck and are a bust, despite your 5 good games against bad defenses in your career.

Sincerely,

The 49er Faithful

Dear Untappd user,

Thank you for turning my hobby into an obnoxious hipster pissing contest. I used to love just chatting about beer and making it, now I'm expected to prove how "beer" I am by revealing my Untappd medal status.

Sincerely,

Guy who's last refuge from social media has been unfortunately compromised.

P.S.
Get off my lawn.

Dear Untapped user

Use beer citizen instead

Regards,

Guy that likes beer, not hipsters

Dear drivers in memphis,

STOP DRIVING IN MY BLIND SPOT!!!

Sincerely,
The guy who wants to move over a lane

Back