The Bitter End

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyKettleBrewing

Reaction score
Most of us have brewed a batch that we have considered above average. The taste, smell, mouthfeel and of course...ABV. I have lost track of how many batches I have under my belt. Miniscule compared to some members, but there are the few batches that I have held in very high regard. I mourned the time that I stared at the last bottle or felt the looming fizzle through the tap. It is in memory of these special batches that I wish to commemorate and immortalize in this thread. An Ode to you, our best brews. Gone, but not forgotten. Cheers

My last pint of Summit/Mosaic Rye IPA

20130220_193645.jpg

You got me all choked up thinking about those brews that have gone the way of all things.

The only way to heal our grief is by moving on and remembering that all beer is fleeting: we must enjoy it while it lasts, for like all things, this brew shall pass.

To beers past and beers to come! :mug:

Pour one for all our fallen brews!

Its funny though, i feel when i bottle i end up hording a stache of a batch for months not to drink all of them. For the keg though, once its at good flavor i can't wait to drink it up and make room for the next batch.

Back