the best homebrew video ever!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome video. He's obviously not 100% serious, but the line is kinda blurry which makes it that much funnier. He speaks really good English for a Norwegian. How many of you americans speak another language fluently? I love the metal aspect aswell (I secretly listen to Norwegian black metal every now and then).

I used to work for a Norwegian drilling company. Almost all of the Norwegians I worked with spoke very good English.

That video wins the award for the humor catagory....

This is the one you are talking about.

The video in the OP is at least done by someone that actually knows what he is doing, but with a off beat style. We all are going to say BOOM when we add our hops.

We won't try to emulate this guy.
Holy cow... My favorite part is when he puts the foil on immediately after taking the cap off to keep dust away... only to transfer it into an open container.

Great vid, great moustache, great shirt, great setup. This guy is a legend. Would love to grab a few beers with this guy. I've met a lot of Norwegians on my travels over the years and I have found them to be a bunch of fun. This guy seems to fit the bill. (Bad to generalize entire populations I know, and I guess he may not be Norwegian).

Thanks to the OP for sharing this vid. Very enjoyable. I would love to see more if he makes them. BOOM!

That video wins the award for the humor catagory....

This is the one you are talking about.

The video in the OP is at least done by someone that actually knows what he is doing, but with a off beat style. We all are going to say BOOM when we add our hops.

We won't try to emulate this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJocMX7Ex-Y

I was watching this a few days ago. Cracked me up years ago when I first saw it, and it's no less funny now.

THE SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEESSSS

THEY'RE EVVVVEEEERRRRRYYYYWWWHHHEEEERRRREEE.

But yes. Mr. Mong is awesome. Mr. "takesomeadvice" not so much.

Ok, I have spent more time than I would like to admit searching for that hoodie.
A search for "Black Skull Print Cardigan Zip Up" gets me the closest so far.
I have found a few really close, but none with the hood.

I'm just gonna leave this here....

black white knit zip up sweater.jpg

Ok, I have spent more time than I would like to admit searching for that hoodie.

A search for "Black Skull Print Cardigan Zip Up" gets me the closest so far.

I have found a few really close, but none with the hood.

I'm just gonna leave this here....

I spent a good share of my time searching for that hoodie as well. Alas, nothing

Showed this video to my wife and kids. They no longer think I'm crazy compared to this guy and when I explained how much his brew system cost my wife is very happy with my simple BIAB setup.

I'm actually brewing right now and just added my 60 minute BOOM.

I have 4 more BOOM additions with this brew!!

very informative....what country is he from?

"brew a black pisner"
"let's fire up the monster"
"drill makes milling a walk in the park"
"boom, boom!"
What does he say @ 6:14?
@7:14, does he says, "add the yeast and make it ready for the beer god"?
than @ 7:20 he makes a weird moaning sound

he replied back to me about the sound at 7:20, he said,"If you watch Indiana Jones Temple of doom you'll find out :)"

another viewer replied to me and said he said, "Kali Ma"

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG... this is the single greatest video of all time....

Sadly I know that I will never be able to add hops with out saying "BOOM!" from this day forward

I don't get it. Always some, that will find a way to put some negativity on things. This guy knows his stuff...

Huh? Not being negative. I'm just saying he resembles the guy who plays Lt Dangle on Reno 911. Especially with the mustache.

I enjoyed his video. He's got a great setup.

Always some, that will find a way to put some negativity on things.

Really? Coming from you...

Huh? Not being negative. I'm just saying he resembles the guy who plays Lt Dangle on Reno 911. Especially with the mustache.

I enjoyed his video. He's got a great setup.

Really? Coming from you...

put yourself in his shoes...he may be thinkin twice about joining this forum when members are comparing him to someone he may not like.

put yourself in his shoes...he may be thinkin twice about joining this forum when members are comparing him to someone he may not like.

Pretty sure the guy threw some comedic relief in the video judging by his label on his control panel. Id agree too that he has a nice setup.

But putting a video up like that, your gonna get your balls busted. Whether he likes Dangle or not, there is a resemblance... That's how the cookie crumbles... If he doesnt join because of said statements, he needs to get some thicker skin before posting videos on the internet.

Back