The beer market

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
This weekend I had the opportunity to experience the ultimate trifecta - Excellent beer, great food and fantastic live music.

The place that I visited was called The Beer Market in downtown Pittsburgh.

500 beers available, 50 of which are on tap. It was my goal to try all of their IPA's on tap and after 8 hours I did it!

Whats really cool about this place is that they serve beer and beer only but this doesn't mean you can't get something to munch on. They partnered with several local restaurants and provide menus for delivery to your table.

This combine with great live music made this one of my most memorable beer drinking experiences.

I checked out their website and its a small franchise with locations in PA, OH and IL. The majority of locations have not opened yet.

Thought I would share.

OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
This weekend I had the opportunity to experience the ultimate trifecta - Excellent beer, great food and fantastic live music.

The place that I visited was called The Beer Market in downtown Pittsburgh.

500 beers available, 50 of which are on tap. It was my goal to try all of their IPA's on tap and after 8 hours I did it!

Whats really cool about this place is that they serve beer and beer only but this doesn't mean you can't get something to munch on. They partnered with several local restaurants and provide menus for delivery to your table.

This combine with great live music made this one of my most memorable beer drinking experiences.

I checked out their website and its a small franchise with locations in PA, OH and IL. The majority of locations have not opened yet.

Thought I would share.

Sounds like world if beer except world of beer has a ton of locations and is opening them very quickly.

Sounds like world if beer except world of beer has a ton of locations and is opening them very quickly.

Just looked them up and it sounds like a similar concept. What about food delivery? Do they assist with food ordering from outside restaurants?

OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
Just looked them up and it sounds like a similar concept. What about food delivery? Do they assist with food ordering from outside restaurants?

Yeah. The one in Baltimore says 500 beers and 50 taps. #excited.

Latest posts

Back