The Alchemist releasing two new beers in cans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping HF is still doing a bottles only line like they were the weekend of the last Alchemist release. I want more Norma, but I want no part of the growler line this Saturday...

Ask and you shall receive!

Cross-post from the HF thread... there will be a bottles-only line both today and tomorrow.

Looks like I'm definitely going to be there... Anyone gonna be drinking/grabbing a bite after the release? Would be cool to meet some of you, should be a few of us Bostonians up there.

Looks that way. DonFrap, Ian, and I were hanging around the swag tent after putting the cans away and it looked like there was enough stuff for the ~60 people still in line - Heady ran out at that point though

Looks that way. DonFrap, Ian, and I were hanging around the swag tent after putting the cans away and it looked like there was enough stuff for the ~60 people still in line - Heady ran out at that point though
i think someone on the other site said they got shut out, but i would imagine that as long as you arrived by 1030 or so you got beer. Just a guess though. I was surprised that there seemed to be more people today, to purchase less beer. There were also WAY MORE people there before 9.

Would really like to try Crusher and Beelzebub. Hope they follow through and are able to make all of these special offerings regulars at some point. If anyone might have a can of each to spare, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back