Thanks from Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickled_Pepper

Reaction score
I brewed quite a bit when we fist moved into our house here in Atlanta, GA. Friends grew apart and children were born and brewing went the way of 1000 mile week-long motorcycle trips. (um....that means nonexistent)

I wanted to post and say THANK YOU for all of the information this site provides and the incentive to get back to having "science projects" in my basement.

All that said...Howdy Ya'll! I hope that I can give back only a fraction that I've taken from this site over the past few weeks.

Lots of people online from the Peach State! Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I've recently found Brew Depot in Alpharetta (They seem like good people and I have a client up there) and was wondering if anyone has a local brew shop that they would recommend.

Not local for me but might be for you in Atlanta. Brewmasters warehouses is awesome and the staff is super cool I try to go every time I'm in the atl

Welcome, from Buckhead. I'll also give a +1 for Brewmaster's Warehouse. I consider them my LHBS.

Latest posts

Back