Thank God College FB season is finally HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MVKTR2

Reaction score
Yea can I get an amen brothers & sisters?

Roll Tide!!!!!!

I'm sure there are a misguided few whom feel otherwise, but CFB is (said in my best really fake German accent, think Beerfest)... Anyway CFB is "Zeee Greatest Sport en All Zeee World!!!!!!! Pagentry, tradition, no spoiled millionaire players, no spoiled billionaire owners, college co-eds. Finishes like we saw last night in Oregon St. vs Stanford. It's all about tailgating, rivalries like Bama vs Aub, The 3rd Sat. in Oct., Mich. vs Ohio St., Army vs Navy, and more grudge matches than I have time to list! It's Ralphie the Buffalo taking the field, it's Boomer Sooner, it's Go Army Beat Navy, it's pregame in The Grove, it's Reveille, it's showing up to the game in a boat on Lake Washington, it's Fighting Okra, it's Bevo, it's being taught that... 2+2=3rd & 6, it's SO SO much more!

Roll Tide and may your team have a fantastic season.... well except for when they play the Tide!

Schlante & Roll Tide,
Phillip

I'm glad our cable company added the big ten network yesterday. Last year I missed out on a lot of games because the only place that subscribed to BTN was BW3's and I didn't want to hang out there all day and drink crappy beer.

P.S. If you don't live in the midwest, you probably couldn't care less about the BTN.

And my Beavs lost to Stanford last night :(

Yea I felt bad for that kid, losing the ball while giving extra effort! He'll know better next time. Maybe I'll make the Beavs my Pac X team since they've got a Bama man running things!:ban:

Looks like Harbaugh may turn out to be a fine HC. Really like his RB tandem there, but the QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 20 ft. last night... he didn't like getting hit!

Schlante,
Phillip

Hell Yeah!

ROLL TIDE

ps... nice avatar

bama-20488.gif

Amen to that

Go Gators!!!!

I'm not trying to wish the season away or anything, but I cannot wait until the end of October when we play those damned Georgia Bulldawgs. I'm still sore after last year's loss.

Roll Tide,

Spent the weekend in ATL and talk about atmosphere! Time for Tulane!

Back