• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Temperature Controller for Keezer or Heating $80 shipped / 120VAC 16A or 240VAC 8A

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine73

Reaction score
I've got this Johnson Controls A419 temperature controller for sale. It works fine and there is a video below I made showing how it works.
It could be used to control a keezer or heating element, etc.

It comes with the controller, temperature sensor, an outlet box and about two feet of 12 ga. SJOOW cord, and a printout of the user manual.
It does not come with a plug on the end of the SJOOW cord, because I'm selling it as parts for someone to use in their own project. The outlet box and power cord are homemade so there is no UL panel rating etc, and so it is sold as for parts only.

The controller has both heating and cooling modes, as in it can control either cooling loads such as a freezer, or heating loads such as a heating element.
Ratings on the normally open contact are 120VAC 16A or 240VAC 8A.
Control power is 120VAC.

Watch video demonstration
Product instruction manual PDF.

$80 includes Priority Mail shipping to U.S., AK, HI, Virgin Islands, etc. No shipping to Canada or outside the U.S.
Or local pickup Buffalo, NY. My user id is the same I use to sell on eBay.
Can pay by PayPal, Zelle, crypto etc.

A419-1.JPGA419-2.JPGA419-3.JPG

Low resolution video below; for higher resolution video click here

Attachments

• A419.pdf
    292.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back