Temperature controller... Done!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calypso

Reaction score
Finally decided to up my fermentation game and go from a swamp cooler to a dual stage temperature controller. Built the one here: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pimp-my-system/build-temperature-controller/

But with the itc-1000 instead of the stc-1000.

And my Danby mini fridge came in today, which fits my bucket without modification! Very good day for my beer :D.

IMG_20160915_220050.jpg

IMG_20160915_220114.jpg

Nice looks identical to mine.Get some Velcro and stick it to the side of the fridge..."classes" it up a tad

Edit:I ran my wires out the bottom,might be tough to get it to stick with the wire out the back

Nice looks identical to mine.Get some Velcro and stick it to the side of the fridge..."classes" it up a tad

Edit:I ran my wires out the bottom,might be tough to get it to stick with the wire out the back

Oh man, that would have been a good idea! Damn.

And now, because the refrigerator plug is so chunky it sticks down past the bottom of the unit, so I have literally no good way to put this thing down or mount it to my fridge. Whoops... lesson learned for next time!

why not just cut the bottom corner out of the box below the wire and slide the wire down and out the bottom? That side will be against the fridge and you wont see it..Seems like a 2 minute fix

Back