• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Temecula, CA: Tap Water Filter Kit + 3 new filters + Mounting Bracket - $80

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_McGibblets

Reaction score
Listed on Craiglist, but no bites. Figured here would be a better target group than the masses!

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/d/temecula-homebrew-tap-water-filter-kit/7531877709.html
Note: I'm selling this because I recently upgraded to an RO water system.

Filter your tap water and eliminate that no-win decision of "should I buy expensive bottled water or use the chlorinated water from the tap."

This water filter kit features three brand new, unused 10" carbon block filters (one is already preinstalled) that removes all chlorine and organic flavor.

Kit includes 10" housing, three carbon block filters, garden hose attachment, barbed fittings and has been modified with 12' of 3/8" vinyl tubing into the filter and a 10' long output line.

The carbon block should be replaced after filtering approximately 800 gallons of water or after 1 year of use, whichever comes first. Filter should be disassembled and stored dry when not in use.

Includes mounting bracket: Get organized in your brew area and mount your water or beer filter assembly to a wall or directly to your system. Bracket is designed to mount to the top of the canister housing.

Wall mount screws not included.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg