Team building beer suggestions!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g13092

Reaction score
I'm going to host a team building event for 10 engineer colleagues. Some drink beer, some don't. One used to homebrew long ago. Another has done a few Mr Beer kits. I do all-grain, so most techniques are not a problem, but I prefer ales due to lack of lagering facilities.

Selecting a beer for this event is tricky! I'm thinking 'amber ale' or a straight forward APA for accessibility and simplicity. Bee Cave Haus came to mind first, but I've made that recently... (maybe that's not a bad thing, I'm not keeping much of this event batch for myself!)

So, any suggestions? Particular Northern Brewer recipes come to mind? (Easy local shopping)

Anyone ever try this sorta thing before and have a good story to share?

So the team building event is brewing? I’d be interested in how you incorporate team building into brewing.

Is this a suggestion for a style that everyone will find interesting, or is the brewing itself the team-building event, as GPP33 suggests?

If you are brewing with these people, I'd suggest you do a triple-decocted dunkel.

If you just want something to serve at the event, good luck! Maybe Speckled Heifer?

Back