• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Tap Handles & Cornelius Chest Bottle Rack Vendor (No Rack) for kegerator? Erie, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFoodScientist

Reaction score
EDIT: Chest Style Bottle Vendor has been claimed. Thanks everyone

Also up for grabs are a few tap handles that I made that I don't know if I'll ever use. Price: I don't know, $5 for each? I'm open to suggestions. I might ship these, but probably will not make more, I'm not looking to become a vendor.

Not really a knock-off of that awesome Sapporo handle, but this is a handmade Katana Hilt Tap Handle. Judging solely by my tsukamaki skills, I'm not likely to be become a samurai any time soon:
IMG_1740_zpsvvkwm2bd.jpg

Resin encased Shadowbox Magic Card Tap Handles:
Hill Giant
IMG_1735a_zpsm5szjuxo.jpg

Soaring Hope, (Yeah, I know what it looks like)
IMG_1738a_zps7k6bdkdc.jpg

Post prices please, per forum rules.

Also, I've never seen that type of bottle fridge before...

Done and bolded. My apologies, I wanted to leave it flexible.

I googled the model number and came up with a few images of Pepsi branded ones. I would guess it's mid 60's to mid 70's, but I have nothing to base that on other than the faux wood grain finish.

Back