SWMBO find!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasJ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SWMBO tasted my homebrew for the 1st time last week. She doesn't really drink & hasn't since her Crohn's & Fibromyalgia acted up on her last year... & she was worried about it being homebrew, it would mess her up like other stuff.

Well, it didn't. She liked it, & now when she sees something brew related she points me towards it! wo0ho0!

So, fast-forward to a few days ago... Both of us are on facebook... she was in a local group for our area where people post things for sale. Like a CraigsList but through Facebook.

She adds me to the group then tags me to a lady who worked at a beer store, who had the below for sale.

1 - plain faucet & shank
1 - keg connection (which I can't really use)
1- C02 & pour hoses
1 - regulator, works but glass is broken & missing
2 - 20# C02 tanks... 1 FULL!

all for $100. $100!

I messaged the lady & told her I'll come look Thursday when I get paid, she replies to say someone was coming to get it last night. Then this morning, sends another message to tell me they never showed up...

SCORE!

img_6755-60991.jpg

What a score!

Congrats with your new tap system. I hope your SWMBO is able to tolerate some more homebrew. Time to celebrate!

This is the first time I heard something truly useful coming from Facebook. Maybe I should check out our hood...

she tolerates it. As in never says a word... since it keeps me busy.

I already have a 3 tap Keezer in the kitchen... this tap (since its a cheapy) and 1 tank may go into a portable setup... the 2nd tank I'll keep in the basement for pressurizing kegs before they go into the Keezer!

:)

Latest posts

Back