Swallowed PBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimmyR

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I swallowed a couple oz of weak PBW (tasted REALLY bad) so I don't think much made it down. Mouth feels fine, followed it with a good rinse and 2-3L of water (and 3 eggs and my coffee).

Think I'll make it thru the day?

Bufoonery reigns!

Man, and I thought there was going to be a new drinkin' show called "Swallowed" on PBS.

I am dissapoint. :(

And I thought it was "swallowed PBR".... I was expecting a cry for help and the prescription of rinsing thoroughly with cold, delicious homebrew!

At 1st glance,I thought this guy's got a really big mouth if he can swallow the Public Broadcasting System whole...:drunk::D

well..... you should be pretty clean on the inside ....I reccomend follwing with some starsan and after that you should be ok to fill yourself with some homebrew. good luck !!! seriously you'll probably be fine but if you feel better call poison control.

probably get the poo's a little, but if that happens, don't take anything for it (like pepto or something) let your body flush that junk out. slowing it down will only prolong discomfort. one of my hobbies is wild foraging and even though i am a botanist and know plants well, i've still eaten lots of stuff i shouldn't and that's the biggest lesson i have learned!

Back