Survey Time! Help me Improve/Refine HomeBrewTalk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It's that time of the year where you send a few nice comments followed by hateful messages to let me know how to improve, add to and fix HomeBrewTalk.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/survey/

Appreciate the help, if you do the survey feel free to bump this thread. If you complete the survey, I will accept your invitation to stay in your spare bedroom the next time I'm in your town.

Did the survey, hope it sheds...something...for the better.

Sorry, but we're booked for the foreseeable future (got the oldest son's brood here right now).

Ever hang out at North-By? When I'm down in the Little Blue Dot In A Sea Of Red that's where you'd find me...

Cheers!

Just put in my 2c worth for us old farts. Old brewers never die,they just can't lift their wort.:mug:

Man is that true! I realized I was there when I made a 20 ft hose to go from the brew stand to the fermentation fridge so I didn't have to carry the fermentor across the garage.

I did the survey, but I obviously need to look at the sight through more critical eyes in future, I'm afraid I was of little help :(

Filled it out. Great site, no complaints. You're welcome to an air mattress on the floor of my condo in Littleton CO any time. :mug:

Filled it out. Great site, no complaints. You're welcome to an air mattress on the floor of my condo in Littleton CO any time. :mug:

I'll be in Westminster in a couple of weeks.

Nice! What are you doing here? I'd love to buy you a beer somewhere as a thanks for running the board.

Man is that true! I realized I was there when I made a 20 ft hose to go from the brew stand to the fermentation fridge so I didn't have to carry the fermentor across the garage.

I did the survey, but I obviously need to look at the sight through more critical eyes in future, I'm afraid I was of little help :(

I put my fridge on wheels. Move it to where I need it then back again. Must remember to plug it back in.

Done. I think the question on how much you brew every week could have been better. I don't brew every week so I averaged it, which is about once a month, so I put 1 hour a week. Though obviously I can't brew in an hour. And if you meant how much I think about brewing every week it would have been much higher :)

Done. This site is amazing. I sound like I know what I'm talking about because of all the wisdom that has been shared. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back