Surprised in the Morning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Not as bad as you might have been thinking...

I hate waking up in the morning to responses to the comments I forgot I left on facebook the night before half drunk (or more).

On Friday, I had thought maybe I'd make a blog post. Then I thought I'd decided not to do it. Found out today - no, I did make the post. At least when I read it by the light of day this morning it wasn't completely unintelligible. Maybe not the most valuable information, but good enough.

I'm too old for drunk texting or drunk dialing, but it doesn't make me immune to other forms of regrettable intoxicated internet behavior.

its all fun..... altho i never have gotten into the drunk dialing.. (note im a bit drink writing this) my English is better now than in normal, but you just have to let lose sometimes... if you hold onto thing to much, you will never get out alive... this is as i listen to pillar - frontline (recommend listening to atleast once)

My wife, for whatever reason, can be a very obnoxious drunk dialer.

She doesn't get drunk often at all (maybe 1-2 times per year), but when she does and I can tell she's getting more than buzzed... first thing I do is hide her phone and unplug the wireless router.

Latest posts

Back