Super Bowl poll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Bowl - Final Voting

• Bears +7

• Colts -7

• Under (less than 48 pts)

• Over (more than 48 pts)

• Ralph won't let me gamble.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bears, 17-10.

I have B7 and C0 and B8 and C5 for my pool numbers. I'm hoping that B7C0 gets me some action. $100 p/q, $200 for the game.

Bears + the points, and I would bet the under. Overall, just another reason to get together and consume some tasty chow and good home brews.

I don't really have a strong feeling about the game. I think Indy will win and cover but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears win.
I just hope it's a good game.:mug:

Da Bears.

Actually, I know jack about football. My wife and I, being the opportunists that we are, are taking the kiddo to Incredible Pizza tomorrow. It's like Chuck E Cheese on crack. It has an indoor go-kart track. :rockin:

SwAMi75 said:
Da Bears.

Actually, I know jack about football. My wife and I, being the opportunists that we are, are taking the kiddo to Incredible Pizza tomorrow. It's like Chuck E Cheese on crack. It has an indoor go-kart track. :rockin:
At this point, that sounds better than the game. Do they serve beer???:mug:

SwAMi75 said:
we are, are taking the kiddo to Incredible Pizza tomorrow. It's like Chuck E Cheese on crack. It has an indoor go-kart track. :rockin:

See, now I need to get me one of those. :rockin:

Ize

Im gonna be on the Greyhound durring the game. Ill find out how it went on Monday.

I'm a Packer fan so I'm supposed to hate the Bears, but they've been sooo bad for sooo long, I hope they pull it off.

Would you believe me if I said that I have never watched a game!

Colt will win as the bear will not be able to deflect the oncoming shot.

Lovie has a choke chain on Rex and this game does not look good for da bears. Even with the Colts mistakes.

Horrible effort on all sides by the Bears. No O and no D. If you're not going to score, at least stop the other team from scoring on you like a fat chick on Prom night.

Nonetheless, Bravo to the Bears for making it to the Superbowl, and Bravo to the Colts for winning.

Orpheus must have LOVED this bowl. It was, without a doubt, the gayest bowl ever. It was a windmill away from being the gayest thing on TV. That opening performance - what the hell? And the Snickers commercial with the two guys kissing?

Cheesefood said:
Orpheus must have LOVED this bowl. It was, without a doubt, the gayest bowl ever. It was a windmill away from being the gayest thing on TV. That opening performance - what the hell? And the Snickers commercial with the two guys kissing?
The Snickers commercial was gross then it was stupid. I quit watching the commercials after that one.

Back