Super Bowl Commercials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was boring. Then the twilight themed commercial sucked and ruined a good 80's song for me, then RESPECT got raped by the pepsi commercial, and I have no clue what the point of the cheetah or cougar was for the car commercial. So far they all suck.

It was boring. Then the twilight themed commercial sucked and ruined a good 80's song for me, then RESPECT got raped by the pepsi commercial, and I have no clue what the point of the cheetah or cougar was for the car commercial. So far they all suck.

Yeah the Pepsi commercial was an abomination.

Bud Strikes again. And might even make honorable mention in the wet shaving thread.

I like the Budweiser Prohibition commercial, nice to see a brewery honoring the history of beer rather than a farting clydesdale.

But I wonder if AHB has set themes for their beers this year. Platinum is the high tech future, Budweiser honors the past, and Bud Light is the party beer?

The M&M commercial is by far the best yet. But I did enjoy the two dog ones ( vw & Doritos) as well.

Who was that Goddess in the Teleflora.com commercial????????

Wow, I need a cigarette after that one.
t1520.gif

Need to go out and buy more GE products! God Bless America!

I liked the Bud Light one with the dog that fetches beer. M&M one was also funny. The Avengers one was nice too...I mean I knew they were coming out with a movie, but I hadn't seen any previews for it yet...so I was pretty happy.

Revvy said:

Yes - Echo & the Bunnymen.

I feel like the commercials have been pretty lame this year. Pretty sub-par if you ask me

Latest posts

Back