Supah' Ghetto Mash Tower Scultpure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waldzinator

Reaction score
They say form follows function. Very true. Take a look at my Supah' Ghetto mash tower. The problem is my tubing is long, but I can't force myself to cut it because I need the length for other applications. To get the proper flow from by MT to my BK, I created Supah' Gheto Mash Tower. It's basically a storage bin under a keg ice bucket under my MT with a Winnie the Poo blanket to keep the heat in and a half-full bag of all-purpose sand to keep the heat from pushing up on the lid. Oh yea, a digital meat probe thermometer for good measure.

I should mention that I'm in the process of upgrading to direct fire, so never felt compelled to move out of the ghetto.

masheroo.jpg

Necessity is the mother of invention! Cant tell you how many buckets, boards, books, etc have been stacked around my house at different times "looking for a better way.....".

Back