Success? We'll see i guess

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FenMan

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help.

Here's what i have on the go:

I made 2 batches of Canadian Ale; 1 has been bottled and i'll let you know how it turns out in a couple weeks. The other has just been transferred to the secondary after having a week of play in the primary. I don't think either of these batches are going to turn out to be "amazing" beers but it was a nice place to start. I purchased the canned stuff from a local supermarket and followed the instruction but added a few changes that were recommended on the forum.

I have a 3rd batch that i just started tonight which is a Brewhouse American Lager. I think I'll try a little more patience this time and hopefully I'll end up with a kick ass brew.

Thanks again everyone, I'll think of all of you while I'm drinking my face off in good company.

Opened all my batches that i bottled today and i love them all. My 3rd batch is so far the best but i dont have complaints about the first two. I'm feeling a little wobbley now so i think ill take a nap.

Back