Stupid homebrew shop!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellrazor1200

Reaction score
well this forum is for drubken you kbow whaats right lol...any ive been workkin for this older lady in her fifties down to earth i love her. She paid me to ride to falls church tysons corner area for those of you who are faniliar just to a doctors appointment. I googled homebrew shops in the area as where we live homebrew shops are scrace as hell. She actually drove me to one called "Mylhbs"!!!! I went in and gathered up evething to make a dark ipa plus rubbè stoppers and airlocks and went to purchase. The guy asked me a question... i did not understand him so i said what does that mean? He said "have you ever been here before"? I said no man I live like 2 hours away lol...He asked for my id so i gave it to him! He said ..uhmmmmmm march 9th 1994... sorry cabt sell this to you... I was like why not? He said..."cmon its beer man!" I was like thanks for wasting my time I enjoyed the store anyway. He said hope to see you ib the future! Anyway i got the lady I qork for to buy the stuff for me lol. Its just the home brew shop I used to go to (before they started selling kits obly) woukd sell me anything no id or wjatever. I mean wth who caresbif im a minor om dribknright now (off homebrew and bourbon i took alitle from my old man lol) i can malt my own grains for cryin out loud we used to take wheat from a farmers field up the road and malt it so like wtf ... id jist love to hear aome similar experiences cheers mugs up to all undeage dribkers in the us plus homebrewers wverywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back