• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Strut channel brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started to build a strut channel brew system but ended up going electric and building another stand. I need this gone to make space in the garage. I have over $200 dollars just into the stand without the burners. 2 blichmann floor burners are currently installed and I have a third if someone would like to buy it as a whole. The stand measures approximately 29" tall, 17" deep and 60" long. The base is slightly deeper for stability and is 24" deep with locking swivel casters. I also have extra strut channel pieces to attach other parts to the brew stand I will throw in (elbows, tees, nuts, bolts, etc...) I would like to get $175 local pickup in Warrenville, IL for just the stand and strut channel parts without the burners. For the stand complete with 3 blichmann floor burners I would like to get $450 local pickup. Not splitting the burners up yet, waiting to see if someone wants to buy as a package and I will make a new post just for burners.

Pm me if interested.

View attachment 1467169162025.jpg

I can also break this down to ship at a reasonable price. Not about to try and ship in one piece, would likely be expensive. Local pickup preferred.

Back