• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stout kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerj

Reaction score
I am in the market to buy used kettles made by Stout Tanks. I need an HLT, MLT and BK. I'm looking for 30 gallon kettles. If anyone is interested in selling, these please let me know. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am in the market to buy used kettles made by Stout Tanks. I need an HLT, MLT and BK. I'm looking for 30 gallon kettles. If anyone is interested in selling, these please let me know. Cheers!

If you're interested in a 15G BK with thermowell, recirc port, sparge port, and E fitting with element, let me know. I know that's a bit smaller than you were looking for, but it's a Stout and available now. Never been used.

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to stick to the 30 gallon kettle size. Out of curiosity how much is it going for?

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to stick to the 30 gallon kettle size. Out of curiosity how much is it going for?

I'm looking for $400. The kettle was over $570 with the mods and sparge arm and the Brewmation element was $60, so it seems like a fair price for something that has never been used. I'd be willing to part it up if the buyer didn't want the sparge arm or element.

Back