stout faucet???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasben

Reaction score
Need some help here, the choices are a bit overwhelming. Chrome or stainless or brass? Any suggestions here...my whole set up is stainless top to bottom. This is for my keezer.

The cheapest stout faucets I have seen are at beveragefactory.com, $65. Everywhere else, like $100.

Stainless or brass, you have kind of answered the question yourself :)

Well I wasn't sure if stainless was completely necessary for stout faucets. They only make a couple where as they make tons of chrome

i went with the all stainless version from stainlessbrewing.com It is $73. Pretty good price considering the stainless/chrome/brass/plastic versions are about the same if not more elsewhere.

It is on the way, I just ordered it. I will let you know once I get it though.

i went with the all stainless version from stainlessbrewing.com It is $73. Pretty good price considering the stainless/chrome/brass/plastic versions are about the same if not more elsewhere.

Just an FYI, these are not "all" stainless. As noted on the site "All wetted portions are stainless steel. The top section (cosmetic) is not." The top section is chrome plated.

I'm currently out of stock.

Just purchased one this week. Came yesterday. I will post a review soon. Hope its a wonderful piece of equipment

got mine on Friday, looks really nice. Still waiting on my regulator to arrive so I hook it up and use it. It takes some force to operate this thing though.

How's it working out for you. I'm having problems. Comes out rapid speed on beer gas at 20+ psi. Any lower and there isn't any nitro.

Mine was pouring extremely fast as well. My keezer died about a week after I installed so I am now waiting on my new freezer to show up so I can fix it. I was also having an issue with the tap opening up when I lifted the lid on my keezer and beer pouring out, the slightest bump seemed to open up the valve and let beer start pouring, and then it would drip forever before finally stopping.

Back