• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Stout 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tssgery

Reaction score
I have an unused Stout 7.3 Gallon Conical Fermenter w/ Thermowell and Thermometer that needs to go to a new home, one where it will be used.

These things cost $374+shipping new but I'll let it go for $350 or best offer. The catch is that this is for local pickup only, I cannot ship it. I will meet someone part way (30 minutes from my house) if it helps.

I am in the Mount Vernon area of Alexandria, about 5 miles south of Old Town.

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

If I had a place to put this and my wife wouldn't shoot me I'd be all over it! Right in my neighborhood too. The good stuff always seems to come around when I have my hands tied. Good luck with the sale.

Very tempting, but this weekend is the wife's birthday - not mine, so this would be a hard sell.

Selfishly, I wish you would've bought the 14.5 gallon one and were unable to use it. Really want a 10 gallon batch conical!! :)

Good luck with the sale, good deal!

Thanks for the bumps. It really is a great conical, I wish I used it.

It's still available, taking offers :)

Back