Stop me before I brew again!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSLZen

Reaction score
OK, I've now got three brews in various stages of fermentation!!! I need to slow down or I'm going to drown in beer...

...wait a minute...

Nevermind. :mug:

DSLZen

PS, pick up the new album by a group called "The Good, The Bad, and the Queen". Great stuff. Lead singer is the dude from Blur and Gorillazs.

I know what you mean. It really turns into an obsession. I've got about 25 gallons of beer in my cellar and I'm making alot more than I'm drinking! I've got a problem.

I've got two batches in various stages, planning on brewing another monday, then making a batch of cider. I'm wondering if SWMBO will notice FOUR carboys hiding in the corner of the bedroom...

first storage area for carbonation

IMG_0009.JPG

storage area for completed brews
plastic cases hold 35 brews
48 bottles of barleywine and 24 bottles of applecider on opposite wall

IMG_0011.JPG

LOL! The SWMBO thinks I'm addicted too. I have 5 batches going on right now and she's trying to convince me that I don't need to brew another one just yet....

Maybe this is how microbreweries get started. You make so much beer and you have to start selling to get rid of it.

i have one factor that impedes very well....

remembering at some point there needs to be money in the bank for bills! :eek:

its nice to know that im not the only one with this problem. i have two 6.5 gal carboys popping away two in conditioning and 6 boxes of bottles condtioning and planning to do some of ED german hard cider mmmm. my wife has also been cool about the brewing:rockin:

Back