Stoked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
We are all typically proud of our beers, and I probably shouldn't be wasting a thread for this, but I sampled my Stout again tonight(bottling in a few days) and I know it's going to rock. For as long as I have been brewing(and the number of posts I've made), I haven't made that many batches. I have had even less sucessful batches. I had one that completely failed, one I didn't care for, and one that I rushed and ended up having it get ruined in transit.

So to have two beers in a row that are going to be decent beers is really a big deal for me. I liked my IPA, and Brewtopia and a fellow homebrewer at work spoke highly of it. I'm hoping for similar positive feedback on my stout. It's one thing to make a good beer, it makes it 10X better when someone else likes it.

So what is the point of this thread..... Just happy that I have another decent beer and looking forward to the next one. :rockin:

Did the almost one-week (5 day) bottle test. This beer needs some more aging for sure. Little bit watery tasting still, but nice carbonation. Unfortunately, not much head at all.

Back