STC1000 max temp?? Ferm Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polyphaeon

Reaction score
Moved my STC from a keggorator to a ferm chamber and it will not let me set the temp over 10c (50F)! Is this normal? Is there a work around? thanks!

According to the STC-1000 user manual, the set point range is from -50C to +99.9C.

Normally I'd suspect there's a set point limit that's blocking you, but from the manual it doesn't appear this unit has that function...

It says STC1000 on it. I've mashed the buttons in every possible combination.... But it sounds like I have my answer - no it is not a thing for these units. I will play around with it some more and see what I can come up with.
thanks

Temp setpoint F1 is 99.9C max, but the diff, time delay and cal values are all 10. I think you need to mash those buttons some more.

I think pkrd is on to something. Make sure it's the setpoint you're adjusting and not something else (with a 10 max).

Back