• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio STC1000 already built

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion7144

Reaction score
I have the stc1000 controller already assembled in a 6x6 nema enclosure from Home Depot. It has 2 dual outlet receptacles installed. One is a general purpose for connecting normal 115v appliances. the other has one outlet for heat and one for cool. It is all wired up and works fine. Never used as an actual fermentation chamber or keezer controller instead i used it as a temp monitor since my keezer held temps I need. The box I installed it in is not perfect since it was the first time I used a dremel but it looks fine.

Attached is a crappy picture but you can see the orientation. On the side are the accessories outlets and the back has the heat/cool outlets. The RTD probe is on the back side.

I am thinking $45 plus shipping is a good deal with the two outlets, nema box, and wiring.

keezer.jpg

Back