Stanley Cup Playoffs 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bruins are pissin me off! I'm really hoping for a Wings Bruins finals! WTF?? They kicked @ss at the start of the playoffs and dominated most of the regular season too!

Holy Bovines, what a game!!

6 goals in the third?! Looked like Vancouver just gave up when Chicago came back a second time to tie it.

I was rooting for the Canucks in this one. (I hate the fraggin Jackhawks) Now that they are out I can bag on 'em! The Sendins are a pair of *****ebags. Sundin is a self-centered prick. Demitra couldn't score a clutch goal if his nuts depended on it.

Keep Luongo and Johnson, rebuild from there.

Hawks win!!!

Great series, Van has a good team and a GREAT city.
Fans? Another story although the VAN fans here are great.

I couldn't see they game and Sirius radio Canada wouldn't air it (some crap about not being a legally approved merger of Sirius and XM in Canada yet so no NHL), so I got intermittent broadcasts over my iphone as we were travelling in the mountains. (wunderradio is the BEST radio app btw)

WTF?!?! Canucks get the lead in the 3rd then let in 3 in less than 2 or 3 minutes???

What happened??

Caps and Pitts game was pretty intense, Fleury let in some soft goals.
Both those teams are looking real good, I don't think the Hawks would have a chance against either of them. Not that they will get past Detroit:rockin:

Bruins are coming back.

The 'Canes poked a Bear with a stick.

Cheap shot by Walker , should have been a suspension
Two hander to Charas ankles.

'Canes are in for it now.

I remember when I was young, just when Stevie Y was coming on. Chicago took us out of the playoffs. I'll never forgive them! (Just like those darned Celtics!)

It's good to have rivalries!

Wow!
DET/ANA line brawl at end of the game!

Detroit in a line brawl???
Detroit????
They probably had as many fights in this brawl as they had all season.

Detroit has been hitting pretty good until last night. They need to bring it back! Went to bed before the third, so I missed the end. Game 7s make me nervous. Gotta give the Ducks credit, they have been a tough opponent this round.

At any rate, no more 10:00 night games! Thank God!

6-2, 7 games, great series. Fleury was great and stupid last night. But the Pens are moving on! Hell yeah.

My head still hurts. Note to self: You don't need a shot after every score.

You know why Doggie Style is the official sexual position of Canada?

So they can both watch the hockey game!

Hopefully tonight's games will be better contested than last night's yawner. What a crappy end to a great series.

That's why DVR's were invented. Welcome to the FAILboat! :D

Not exactly. Since I don't live in any of the markets, I will not receive a local broadcast. Therefore, NHL only broadcasts to Versus and the NHL Network, the latter of which I don't have. So, they have the Ana@Det game at 7et on Versus, then only picking up the Car@Bos coverage on VS. when that game is complete.

It's also not really a thing of DVR or having NHL Network, though. If they NHL were smart, they would broadcast for a back to back (which, I understand is tough for two ET games/dominant markets) to get more viewship out of the two contests.

Back