• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Stainless Steel High Temperature Centrifugal Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoCanSam

Reaction score
I have quite a few pumps and it's time to sell off a few. This one is a 115 V (110-120) stainless steel magnetic drive Micropump that pumps at about 6-8 gallons per minute depending on head height. It has a variable speed drive, which is easier than using a flow control valve. This pump can handle boiling wort with no problems. The only reason I'm selling this pump is that I have another one that's exactly the same and it's clear that both will last a long time. Micropump manufactures high-precision pumps that are in a completely different class that the typical homebrew pump.

The cut sheet for the pump is here...

http://www.micropump.com/support_documents/CA_series.pdf

Send me a PM if you'd like to buy. I'm selling for $150, much less than I paid for it.

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

I've got a 3/8" Wilden Teflon diaphragm pump with a pulse dampener. Needs an air compressor to run but it's amazing. Doesn't need priming, can handle boiling wort. This one is about 10 GPM.

Cool pump. No air over here unfortunately. Might be a getting a new place with more options. I'll give you a holler then.

Latest posts

Back