• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Stainless Kegerator/Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stainless steel Frigidaire fridge converted to a kegerator. Excellent shape and very clean. unit is about 4 years old and rarely ran the the last year. Perlick stainless steel faucets. This is the largest top freezer unit I could find. It holds several corny kegs(6) and the top freezer is great for cold glass storage. I had a wood platform on the bottom to level it over the hump in the fridge, but removed due to all the beer drippings on it(wood soaks up a lot of funk over time!). A new platform is cheap and easy to make if you wanted to store more than 4 kegs. I painted(the sides) to match our previous room(wife choice of color). I used latex paint and didn't sand the plastic sides before so i could easily remove the paint for a different color.

Pensacola, FL
$425.00
Thank you

keger3.JPG

keger2.JPG

keger1.JPG

keger4.JPG

kegerator.JPG

Back