• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California stainless CFC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
stainless counter flow chiller for sale.

this cfc is so badass i cant legally tell you many things about it for liability reasons. i would say that it came from the gnarliest, most amazing nano brewery to ever go out of business but due to non disclosure agreements and/or lack of long term memory i cannot either confirm or deny that fact. you do the math. Word to your Mother.

i would tell you that this chiller on its own could easily stop global warming in its tracks, but some very big deep state actors dont want to acknowledge to the public the awesome technological power of this chiller lest it fall into the hands of certain rogue states found in very hot climates. talking about you, BOTSWANA!!!

what i can tell you?

it has two 1/2 male thread fittings for your cooling water. yep, two of them! ALL YOU CAN HANDLE BRO.

for your HOT HOT WORT it has stainless tubing with out-of-this-world sizing!!!!! 1/4 inch? C'mon now son. GET REAL. this magical stainless has an OD that cannot be contained by pitiful human number systems. But according to unreleased and unredacted reports from the WHO, the CDC, DOJ and KFC a 5/16 ID hose will slide over with just a bit of pressure- cuz it Knows who is the Boss.

put on those Big Boi pants if you wanna dance with the Ice Queen.

$45. prefer local. shipping ranges from $15 to socal to $25 or $30 to east coast.

IMG_1784.jpg

Last edited:
c'mon fellas, you know you want the Ice Queen.

my boy shined her up and got her nice and clean. (now i owe him $5 of the sale) DONT BE SCARED. she needs an Alpha to be in charge. if you're too scared to pull the trigger that means my 4 year old is more MAN than you. (although considering he curses, drinks by beer, and hits me about the face, neck, chest and breast area that's no suprise)

kid wants his money. QUIT STALLING. lets do this.

Last edited:
1/4 inch? GTFO.
Ice Queen needs a real man to be her King. Give her 5/16 or stay HOME.

Latest posts

Back