• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless CFC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasjr16

Reaction score
For sale is my stainless CFC I've been using for the past few months. The chiller came with brass fittings on the wort side but both arrived to me cracked when I bought it from another member so I had a local SS welder remove and attach new SS 1/2" MPT fittings to outfit the CFC as full SS on the wort side.

The water side has garden hose fittings, one male and the other female.

Only the chiller is included in the sale (not the TC fitting or tee with cam and thermometer). I'm keeping everything that is attached to the 1/2" MPT that you see in the pics to use on another chiller.

Price - $140 shipped CONUS or $120 + actual shipping, whichever is cheaper on your end (location is Drums, PA 18222)

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436359781.225082.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436359800.874559.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436359817.924746.jpg

Latest posts

Back