Stainless brewing table with drainage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgranger

Small Wave Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for ideas (both DIY and pre-made table suggestions welcome) for a new brew table that can offer me some spill drainage. The current table I have is a standard commercial stainless steel table, no backsplash or anything, just flat edges. I want a solution for when I am spraying down the kettles, boil over, or any spillage to be able to be contained to the table, and then drained through a hole and tube to my adjacent sink. If would be great if I could modify my current table, but I am open to suggestions for ones that already exist too.

This is basically what my table is now

Might be worth checking with a local fabricating shop to see if they could take a sheet of stainless and bend up an edge all the way around. Someone who makes custom maple syrup evaporator pans could make about anything you want. Might be worth looking into.

Stuff like this pops up on FB marketplace a lot.
1617356039811.png

I don't know how big your set up is, but I am going to use a drainboard for my brew table. It has a center drain, so anything that spills just goes down the drain. I have a Blichmann breweasy though, so the footprint is pretty small.

Back