• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Ss conical and more beer glycol chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westel

Reaction score
Ss conical and more beer chiller
conical has a broke off caster bolt in one leg over wise perfect used for one batch chiller is perfect just need out of garage, 500 for both located in elk city Oklahoma. Will throw in a lot of extras if you want as I'm no longer participating in the hobby.

Attachments

• 20230525_003648.jpg
    20230525_003648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi @Westel is this still available? I’m in California, might be interested. Is this one of the SS Brewtech Unitanks? It has the coil on the lid, not a jacketed tank right? Assuming it comes with the lid etc? Does the chiller also heat as well?

Thanks!

Hello @Westel if you and jujitsudave don't work something out and it is available, I would be interested. I have a work trip down to Oklahoma on the week of the 4th and would pick both up. I would need to know pretty quick here as I'm looking to book my travel to determine if I'm just going to fly or drive. Let me know, send me a PM (start a conversation) if it is available. It doesn't look like I'm able to start one with you at this time. Thanks!

Back