• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina SS 28 gallon fusti tank fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessup

Reaction score
I have three 28 gallon stainless steel fusti tanks for sale. 2 new in box and 1 new out of box. They're Italian made and work great for fermenters. I bought too many so my loss is your gain. FWIW I have a few I've been using for 2 years that I'm keeping. They work great with big lids for easy cleaning and a built in threaded female port to install a ball valve (not included). 16.53" Diameter x 31.5" Height. Flat bottom.

$150 each or all 3 for $420. Asheville, NC local pickup only.
https://morewinemaking.com/products/stainless-fusti-tank-28-gallon.html
14836.jpg

Stainless storage tanks for wine that include handles and a screw-top stainless lid with seal. Note that these are economy grade tanks and are a perfect fit as settling tanks, for short term storage, for racking out of barrels, for blending tanks, etc. but they are not great for long term storage. The problem is that the lids have molded threads and these cannot be trusted to for long term storage of high quality wines. Please see our line of German made Speidel storage tanks ranging from 13 to 475 gallons for long term portable storage solutions.

When used in place of carboys for the above applications, the benefits are a larger volume capacity, no possibility of breakage, no stoppers popping out, easier cleaning, and no siphoning when used with an options stainless ball valve.

Made from 304 type stainless steel, these tanks come with a 7.5" opening on top with a screw-top lid that seals against a gasket. There is a 1/2" BSPP female coupler on the bottom, designed to work with the ball valve listed in the You Might Also Need section below.

Please Note: These tanks DO NOT come with a ball valve. If you would like to purchase Ball Valves for this tank, please reference the You Might Also Need section below.

16.53" Diameter x 31.5" Height.

You should probably offer to ship them if buyer pays shipping ;)

Excellent idea. Shipping ok if buyer pays!!# Theyre not too heavy, but being 28 gallons, they are quite large! Fyi they can hold low amounts of pressure, but not sure how much & how safe it is to pressurize. I only know this after I capped 1 & fermentation continued & gas built up lol.

That is amazing! Fusti users unite :) Thanks for positive input I use a few in rotation & they're great. My nano dreams are squashed for a few so no need for 10 of these bad boys.

Fustis are awesome, I use them for fermenting as well, so much easier than a carboy also great for open fermentations.

2 are still available. How about both for $260 but u pay shipping. Both still new in box. They currently retail about $190 new. Im motivated :)

Back